Monday, June 1, 2015

Bachelorette Power Ranking - Week 3 Quotes

So, here are my top 4 quotes contributors from tonight's episode. Please note that these quotes are as I heard them, and may not actually be what the contestants said. Seriously, if you expect fact-checking, get off my site now.

4. Kupah - 


"We're gonna whisper now"
"I think she has chlamydia"
"I don't even like her"

Kupah may have only been in this episode for a minute or two, but sticks around long enough to hit us with this trifecta of burn. Kupah goes with the tried and true tactic of pretending you didn't even like the girl that just dumped you.


3. Clint - 


"I never thought I'd fall in love with a man"
"You've got a nice snake" (to JJ)
"I felt like I had my power socks on"
"Looks like we have to catch some snakes. And we definitely know how to catch some snakes..."

I can't explain how excited I am for Clint and JJ's bromance to transition to a romance. At first I thought the producers were just tricking us into believing that this relationship was going to become romantic, but it sounds like Clint is genuine in his feelings for JJ. Whether or not this is staged or an attempt at 15 minutes of fame for the couple, next week can't come fast enough.


2. JJ - 


"I want four to five guys to be whacked (off) tonight"
"They're like lemmings running off a cliff. And I'm chasing them"
"They're like JV croquet players"

JJ counters Clint's homoerotic vibes admirably with his own easily misconstrued quote. Then, he ups the ante with some prime insults.


1. Tony -


"I've given up a lot to be here. My friends. My dogs. My bonsai trees"
"I have the heart of a warrior and the soul of a gypsy"
"Why can't we just fucking go to the zoo or something like that?"

Ding ding ding, we have a winner. Tony, AKA Hippie Tom Brady, was on another level this week. Unfortunately, he went home and we'll not longer get to hear quotes from the "most zen-like person" we know.


Bonus Quotes - 

"Joe's left nut was just hanging out the whole time" - Jared
"The power of man meat just ramming into each other" - Jonathan
"Yummy is the wrong word" - Tanner (holding a banana and a condom)

No comments:

Post a Comment