Monday, June 22, 2015

Ian Implodes in an Intellectual...Implosion

So last week on the Bachelorette, Ian decided to be honest with Kaitlyn. He said some things ("She's not half as hot as my ex-girlfriend"), but the producers saved most of it for the next episode. He continued tonight...and he did not spare her feelings. It was a showdown for the ages.


"My connection with Kaitlyn is pretty superficial. Because what I am is pretty deep." #deep


"The guys here are making fart jokes, making poop jokes, sex jokes...and they have all the movie quotes, and that's what works for you, but it doesn't work for me." 

Humor really isn't Ian's thing. No, really. He tells Kaitlyn that humor isn't something he looks for in a relationship at all. Ian sounds like a fun guy.

 
"I don't want the girl who wanted to get her field plowed." It's okay Kaitlyn, JJ still wants to "puck" you.


 "I feel like you're here to make out with a bunch of dudes on TV." #kindatrue


"I see you as a surface level person at this stage." Oh no, it's on.

Run, Ian, run!


So, as you can imagine, Ian didn't stick around much longer than the last frame. He'd dug his own grave. Though he did try to save face and leave of his "own accord."

"I went to Princeton, Deerfield...and that's what I have to offer." Did you know Ian went to Princeton? I think this is actually the first time I heard that.


"Oh god, I need some sex." #sodeep



"I think I was meant to be the Bachelor. I think woman would be like, 'Oh, I want to go out with that guy...he's so deep.



No comments:

Post a Comment